Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dear Sprint,


I've spent the last hour trying to get my phone to work.

Last night I plugged my phone in to charge and went to sleep, the phone was on.

This morning I woke up and reached for my phone, and it was off. This wasn't all that unusual because my phone likes to turn itself off sometimes. I tried to turn it on and it wouldn't. I took that battery out, I begged I pleaded, nothing.

So, because I'm lazy and don't want to go to the Sprint store this early, I went to their website. They have this thing where you can chat with a representitive to get help. It's almost as unhelpful as their phone representitives.

While I was chatting with the representitive my phone turned itself on, I was extactic, until I saw that it said it was only 5% charged and it turned itself off...

My phone was on the charger all night, how on earth could it possibly be only 5% charged?

I'm annoyed.

Anyway, I got fed up with the representitive and X-ed out, I've since gotten my phone to charge, but if I'm still having problems I'm going to take my phone into the store on Sunday.

It's now made it to 20%

Also, I'm blogging from my friends computer, I'm staying the weekend with her.

Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook!!

Annoyed and Phoneless,
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment