Thursday, November 24, 2011

No, I haven't forgotten you, and I want a Sugar Glider

Hey, so it's been a while. I haven't forgotten you, I just haven't really had a lot to blog about lately (suggestions would be great).

So, Happy Thanksgiving!

I have found the cutest little creatures ever.

Wait for it.

...

Sugar Gliders.

They are adorable and gorgeous. I want one so bad, unfortunately they're illegal in California.

It seems like all of the cool animals are illegal in California. Ferret's, Chinchilla's, my adorable Sugar Gliders.

Isn't California supposed to be the fun state?

:( They're like pillow pets, but warm and fuzzy and loving.

Apparently they bond to a specific human, and get all heart broken when that human isn't around. That's true love baby, who needs a man when you can have a Sugar Glider.

I think they're part of the Kangaroo family because a couple sites referred to the babies as "Joey"'s, which is what baby Kangaroos, right?

Imma go be depressed that I can't have one now.

Unless of course I decide to go to college in MS like my dad wants...

Or I could go to Illinois like I've always wanted.

Decisions decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment