Sunday, October 2, 2011

Halloween TAG!!

Hey!!






So, Halloween is coming up!! I'm so excited (Halloween is ten days after my birthday!).


For Halloween my friend and her family always do a haunted house and for the last few years I've been helping out so I'll be spending Halloween weekend at her house, oh and we have Halloween off, It's a teacher work day.


What will you be doing for Halloween?


Do you "celebrate" Halloween?


TAG Time!


Questions:


1. Favorite Halloween movie?


Hocus Pocus. It's kind of dorky now, but I've watched it a million times every Halloween since I was little.


2. What age did you stop trick-or-treating?

I think it was around 14, I don't really remember (we still get candy though, when we don't have any people going through the haunted house we go to the end of it and steal candy from the bowl).


3. Favorite Halloween Costume you have ever been?


I don't really have a favorite costume, it's been a while since I was actually something, usually I just throw pieces from old costumes together and call it a costume. Once, I was a clown, Vampire, and a Zombie all mixed into one...

4. What are you going to be this year?


I'm probably going to be a zombie, I've been experimenting with liquid latex and costume make up, so...


5. Do you like haunted attractions?


Yes, I will be working one again this year.


6. Vampires or werewolves?

Zombies.


7. Favorite Halloween Candy?


Kit Kats, it's actually the only time of the year that I eat them, except for once last summer when I had a weird craving.


8. Do you decorate your house?


I like to, but my mom doesn't, so we compromised, I could put up scarecrows, and then our scare crows got stolen.

9. Least favorite Halloween costume?

One year my cousin and I were both witches, and that made it my least favorite costume.
10. Have you ever repeated a costume and what was it?

No, but I've reused parts of costumes.
11. Do you believe in ghosts?

Yes.

12. Scariest Halloween?





Last Halloween it was almost closing time for the haunted house, and some guy was walking around the maze part of it wearing a mask and not saying anything, it was creepy. Later we found out that it was one of their friends from down the street.


Don't forget to follow and like us Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment