Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween and NaNo, here I come

Hey!!

It is currently 3:23AM and I am lying in bed typing this from my phone (so please excuse any errors, tiny keyboard).

Just wanted to stop in and say Happy Halloween. Tonight I'll be hanging out with a big group of friends and going trick or treating for the first time in two years. I feel kind of silly because,well, I'm 17 and I'm going to be dressed up as a fairy (and you can bet I'll be wearing my fuzzy boots, I hate the cold).

What are your Halloween plans?

NaNoWriMo is less than 24 hours away. I'm nervous and excited. A few days ago there was a mishap where I couldn't find my flash drive, I almost cried. And then I put in my favorite sweatshirt and there it was, i had left it in the pocket last time i used it. I'm so glad I found it though, I was ready to give up on NaNo.

I hope your NaNo planning is going well and that you enjoyed all the guests posts.

I wish I could say that I'll be back on a normal posting schedule soon, but with NaNo starting it isn't likely. I probably wont be able to post regularly until February. The next few months are always super busy for me.

Don't forget to follow and like is on Facebook!!

Have a spooky Halloween/NaNoWriMo Eve

-Rachel

P.S. Isn't my niece the cutest thing ever?


No comments:

Post a Comment