Friday, September 2, 2011

Are You Using the New Blogger Interface?

Hey!!

(I'm blogging from the new interface right now)

Honestly I'm not a big fan of this new interface. Of course, I never like it when websites majorly overhaul things, I used the old Yahoo! for as long as I could (they made me change). This could be a psychological clue to the fact that I don't like change. At all.

Another reason I don't like it is it doesn't work with Firefox, so I HAVE to use Google Chrome, which is just annoying. I'm really not liking Google, they've ruined YouTube, I might be switching over to Tumblr or WordPress, even though I don't really like how those work either

How do you feel about the new interface?

(This ended up being my hundredth post, well Happy Hundredth Post to me!!)

Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment