Thursday, September 22, 2011

On Writing: As a Writer and an Actress: The Money Side of Things

Hey!!

For those of you who don't know, most writers don't make much money, and ditto for actors. So, if I'm choosing to do both of those things, how the F am I going to pay bills/eat? You're going to have to get ANOTHER job, now, you must think I'm crazy, how am I going to juggle being an actress, a writer, and having a "real" job? Graphic Media. In college I plan on majoring in Graphic Media Design, minoring in Performing Arts, and taking a few English composition and writing classes. Which is probably going to kill me.

Some of my other friends who plan on being Performing Artists are going to Major in accounting (blegh) or business (I thought about this one), and minoring in the Performing arts.

You need to do what's right for you, but I recommend that you pick something you enjoy as your fallback.

Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment