Friday, September 30, 2011

We Made Soup Today!

Hot and Sour to be specific.

As, the guy in our class said, ours looked more gross, but it tasted amazing.

Today in my History (that's right) class, we made soup. We're studying immigrants and their culture, so my teacher thought it would be a good idea to make soup. Yeah, not so much. I was annoyed because I didn't sign up for culinary arts (my BFF did), and my group wouldn't let me see the directions (because they were going in the wrong order). Oh, and I'll probably never become a vegetarian, Tofu is gross.

 Sorry for the short posts lately...

The NaNoWriMo posts will be starting monday, so posts will be longer then. I'm still accepting posts, The latest I'll take them is Oct. 7, I extended it because I want a few more posts...Just email me for details...

Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment