Saturday, September 17, 2011

Forever Plaid: The Movie



AHHHHH!!!

So, I saw this in play form when my acting/english teacher was in it, and it was absolutely hilariously amazing, and a lot of it had to do with the fact that I did know the actor playing one of the main characters and my old music teacher was in the live band they had for the show and the director was either the guy who created my school or his wife, I don't remember which. I'm not sure how I'll feel about it with different actors. I'll probably have to buy the movie and find out...

It's directed by the guy who created the play, so I guess this will be his original "vision" for it...

Have you ever heard of "Forever Plaid"?

Would you be willing to buy the movie version?

(I'd tell you who my acting teacher is, but that would giveaway what city I live in, soooo....)

Source" http://technorati.com/entertainment/film/article/forever-plaid-the-movie-2010-is/

Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment