Monday, September 19, 2011

On Writing: As a Writer and an Actress: It's a Hard Life

Hey!!!

So, I got a request to do more "As a Writer and an Actress" posts, and since I already had a few ideas floating around in my head, I thought "Why not post today?"

Being both a writer and an actress is a crazy life. I mean being one or the other is pretty crazy already, but both, sometimes it makes me wanna give up and become a hobo.

With being an actress, you have to balance rehearsals, school, the time it takes to memorize lines, family, friends, and a whole mess of other things.

Now add being a writer on top of that, research, actually writing, editing, finding an agent, printing a million copies to send out.

Basically, you have to give up sleeping, breathing, and eating, but I wouldn't give it up for the world. I'm doing two things I love most in the world, with some of the most amazing people ever helping and supporting me.

Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment