Thursday, September 22, 2011

Interested in Guest Blogging?

Hey!!

So, some opportunities for you to do some guest posts and get some exposure for your blog is here :). I need some people who have done/are going to do NaNoWriMo to do a guest post talking about that.

And I need some people to answer the question "Why do you blog?". If interested please email me at fred_the_leaf@yahoo.com.

If these aren't to your taste, but you would like to know about future opportunities, just sign up for the mailing list (still working on a widget for this, for now just send me an email telling me you want to be added and I'll add you by hand), or like We Throw Rocks at Cars on Facebook. There's a widget to do that on the left of this post.

Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment