Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Change


Change is something that most people have a hard time dealing with, me included. I hate change. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

I want to talk about personal change. A personal change should be something you decide to do for yourself, because you feel it's the best thing for you, not because somebody else asked you too. I have a friend who hates smoking (Not a big fan of it myself), and she keeps falling for guys that smoke, and when she first first starts dating them she tells them that they have to stop smoking. And they usually try. And fail. Why? Because they aren't doing it for themselves. If you're giving something up for someone else it makes you more likely to relapse because it doesn't mean as much to you.

All I'm saying is, don't change for other people.

Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment