Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Horrors of Aspartame.

Hey!

So, somebody told me about this today, so I went online to see for my self, and from what I can tell its true. If you don't know what aspartame is, it's an artifial sweetener (Equal,NutraSweet, etc.), and is also used in many "diet" and low calorie drinks. What most people don't know is the health problems that aspertame causes, I'll post links on where you can find more info on that, but that's no what I want to talk about today. I want to talk about what happens when aspartame gets heated. When aspartame gets heated above 86 degrees, now remember normal body temp is 98.6, it turns into formaldehyde, which is embalming fluid. Embalming fluid is used to keep dead bodies from decomposing. So, when you're drinking that delicious diet soda, it's going into your stomach and turning into embalming fluid. I will no longer be drinking things with Aspartame in them, always check the ingredients in what you put in your body. It's up to you to keep yourself healthy.

Links:

http://befreetech.com/aspartame_facts.htm

http://www.rense.com/health/aspertame.htm

Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment