Saturday, July 23, 2011

People of Walmart

Hello everyone! My name is Emily and I have a beauty blog called bloom with beauty. Click here to go visit :).  I am not a judgmental person in any way, and when I do judge I keep it to myself. But this story, it could not go without being told. I always hear about people of Walmart.com and how crazy some people are that go there. I have seen people in their pajamas, in clothes that don't fit, people talking to themselves, but never this. I was walking around with my friend and she called me over to where she was. At the time I was on a mission to find bath salts for my mom and I refused to go see what she was looking at because I  was so focused on finding what my mom needed. She kept on calling me and so I went over to see what she was looking at. My jaw dropped, there was a guy standing in the beauty isle.
 Now this isn't an unusual thing but this guy was different. He was wearing a black skin tight jacket, skinny jeans, with UGG boots tucked UNDER the jeans. It was hilarious! I chuckled to myself and proceeded to shop, until I saw him again and couldn't help but bust out laughing with my friend. I had noticed something new, the man purse. Some people call it a satchel, but with that outfit I just call it wrong. I will never forget this man, he will forever stay in my mind because of his satchel. I hope you all enjoyed my little story. Have you seen any weirdos walking around your Walmart lately?
Emily

1 comment:

  1. lol, that is pretty funny.

    -Rachel
    http://www.wethrowrocksatcars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete