Thursday, July 21, 2011

Murder, She Wrote

I know this show isn't exactly current news, but I've been watching it a lot lately and figured, why not blog about it.

Since I have nothing to do this Summer except blog and watch T.V., I decided I'd watch Murder, She Wrote, mostly because my Step-mom owns three seasons of it. So far I've made it through the first two seasons(give or take a few episodes that wouldn't play), and I am in love with this show. Seriously.
 Angela Lansbury is a great actress, even though she can get a bit annoying at times. The only thing is that it's kind of suspicious that she's always around when all these murders happen. Mystery writer or not, nobody is knowingly around that much murder.

The show is great to help pass the time this summer. If you have a couple days or so that you need to fill, I definately recomend picking this series up.

No comments:

Post a Comment