Friday, August 5, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1: 1. Weird things you do when you’re alone.

Hey!

I got this idea from Claire over at Feeling Gorgeous, I don't know if she came up with it herself, but if she did all credit goes to her (I tried to comment and ask, but her page wouldn't let me).

1.Weird things you do while you're alone.
-I play my music extremely loud and dance around the house.
-I talk to my animals, it's like free therapy.
-I try to do creative artsy things, and fail.
-I watch really old movies from my childhood.
-I make my dogs dance with me. They love it.

Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Woah, you're so awesome:) I'm sorry that it wouldn't let you comment, I'll fix that. I'm so glad you're doing this too and that it inspired you. I didn't come up with the list myself, I found it at a website. I'm super excited that you're doing this too. Haha, you have no idea:)

    ReplyDelete