Saturday, August 6, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 2: How have you changed in the past 2 years?

Hey!

So, it's day 2 of the 30 day blog challenge!!

How have you changed in the past 2 years?

-How do I even begin? I've changed so much over the past two years. I definately feel like I've become a better person and I'm a more confidant person. I'm a lot less judgemental and I'm more accepting of new people, even though I'm not very good at making friends. What I want to when I grow up has changed a lot, I've gone from lawyer/writer to singer to actor, to stage tech, to director, and I've finally settled on actor/director/writer. I've probably changed a lot more than that and I just don't see it. And my hair's changed a lot in the past 2 years.

P.S. I'm going to see HP 7 Part 2 later, so I might do a review on that.

Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook!

2 comments: