Sunday, August 7, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 3: What kind of person attracts you?

Hey!


It's time for day 3!!!

What kind of person attracts you?
-I'm not sure if this question is referring to like dating wise, or just people in general, so I'm going to go with people in general, and it's totally going to be the complete opposite of the majority of my friends, my school is really small, so friend options were slim, but I wouldn't trade my friends for anything in the world. Now, on to the question.

-I like people who are comfortable in their own skin.
-I like people who like to talk and have fun.
-I like people who are generous, loving, and supportive.
-I like people who aren't afraid to say what they mean and mean what they say.
-I like people who are themselves.

Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I just nominated you for the lovely blogger award:) http://feelingorgeous.blogspot.com/2011/08/lovely-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete