Friday, August 5, 2011

My First Attempts at Blogging

Hey!

I'm going to talk about my first attempts at blogging. I had two "first" attempts, One was called "The Truth About Why You Suck", where I planned on complaining about the human race (this is where some of my post about society came from), I never aactually posted anything, but if you feel like looking at a blank blog, you find it here. The second one was called "For The Love of Books" and it was supposed to be a companion to my youtube channel (which I still sometimes/kinda post videos on), which, if you haven't guessed, is called "ForTheLoveOfBooks", and you should go check that out (shameless self promotion? Check.).

I guess the point of this is that in the past I didn't really stick with anything, I plan on using We Throw Rocks At Cars to change that, if i don't post for a couple of days, email me. Unless I posted previously that I wouldn't be able to (although, if I know in advance that I'm not going to be able to post, I'll probably pre-write some).

Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook

2 comments: