Friday, August 26, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 22: 10 things about you people don’t really expect.

Hey!!

Day 22

10 Things about you people don't really expect.

1. I write.
2. I blog.
3. I briefly did youtube videos.
4. I can throw a wooden rifle 30 ft in the air.
5. Even though I complpain about them a lot, my family means EVERYTHING to me.
6. I had no interest in being an actress when I chose my school.
7.I still haven't decided if I want to go to college, let alone which one.
8. I'm actually really shy, but with how I act with my friends you wouldn't think so.
9. I had good grades 'til 6th grade.
10. Sometime I'll think about my Nana, and I'm not able to remember her name, I'm afraid I'm going to forget about her.

Don't forget to follow and like us on facebook!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment