Tuesday, August 30, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 26: Your religious beliefs.

Hey!!

Day 26

Your religious beliefs.
-Why do people always gotta bring up religion? I don't really have a religion because over the last few years I've bounced between Christian and agnostic (I was atheist for a minute, but I do believe that there's something out there, so that didn't last long), but for a while now I've stuck with agnostic.

EDIT: I should of seen this coming, but apparently some of you don't know what agnostic means. This is what I tell people when they ask, basicly I believe in a "higher power", but I don't name it, worship is, and stuff like that. It's a bit mor complicated than that and there's a lot of debate about what exactly it is, but everyone has different views about every other religion anyway, so why not this one?

Disclaimer: I have nothing against religion, the majority of my friends are religious in some way or another, it's just not for me.

Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook!!

1 comment:

  1. i have no idea what agnostic is but cool.

    http://canbernard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete