Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Falsely Accusing Someone of Rape

Hey,

Today my best friends little brother, a guy that I consider family, was falsely accused of rape. Now, he's done a lot of things that I don't approve of, and I don't know him as well as I used to, but I know what kind of person he is, and he would NEVER rape someone.

What I want to tell you is, think before you say something. This could ruin his life and he doesn't deserve that. Rape is a serious thing, and you should always tell the police and your parents, not the guys sister. I don't know about other states, but in California falsely accusing someone of rape is a crime. I truly feel sorry for this girl.

Just be smart about what you say and do.

(If you ever feel like you can't tell your friends or family something,but need to tell someone , my email is always open. I know I'm just some random stranger on the internet, but sometimes telling someone can help. fred_the_leaf@yahoo.com)

Don't forget to follow and like us on facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment