Thursday, August 25, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 21: Something you can’t seem to get over.

Hey!

Day 21.

-Something you can't seem to get over.
     Does it have to be something that happened a while ago? 'Cause at the moment I can't get over something my guy friend did and is still doing. One of my best guy friends got a girlfriend a couple days before school ended in June and things were fine nothing really changed, we talked on Facebook all summer and I thought things were great. On the first day of school I saw him on my way to class so I gave him a hug and went to class. He hasn't spoken to me since. And it's not like we just haven't seen each other, today he walked up to my friend who was sitting right next to me and had a 10 minute conversation with her and didn't even say hi to me. I don't know for sure, but I think it has something to do with his girlfriend (I don't think she likes me much), a lot of people thought we liked each other last year and somebody probably said something to her. I just wish he had the balls to at least tell me.

Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment