Sunday, August 21, 2011

Get Your Freak On! TAG

Hey! 

Since I don't have any ideas for posts right now, I thought I'd do a TAG.

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? My dad calls me Bugg or Bugger. But everyone else in my family calls me Rae.
#2. What's a weird habit of yours? 
#3. Do you have any weird phobias?  Bugs, all bugs.
#4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? Um, Anything from Cady Groves. She's a fricken sexy dirty hobo.
#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? People who shake their leg when they're sitting at a desk, it always shakes my desk and it drives me crazy
#6. What's one of your nervous habits? Um, my pinky twitches and I tend to ramble and talk really fast
#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Um, both?
#8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name? I have no idea, the first one I remember getting was a teddybear with a shirt that said "Spongebob Squarepants is the Boss" and HIS name was MRS. Squarepants. I was a weird kid.
#9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks? During the summer I get a Mocha Frappachino  no whip, and during the winter I get a mocha latte no whip.
#10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice? Not using heat. I try as much as I can to do my hair without heat, but sometimes I just can't help it.
#11. Which way do you face in the shower? I spin.
#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? I can put my leg behind my head, does that count?
#13. What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? Hot Cheetohs and Rockstars. (I know, everyone tells me its gross)
 #14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?  Holy Bajeebus!
#15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? Shorts and a T-shirt
#16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot? Crocheted shawls, I absolutely loved them in Elementary school, The ironic part is now Crocheted stuff is in style.

Don't forget to follow and like us one Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment