Monday, August 8, 2011

Friends on Facebook Does Not Mean Friends in Real Life

Hey!



I have this friend on Facebook (and, ironically, were not really friends in real life), and he likes to complain that his Facebook friends aren't real friends. Well, here's a news flash, just because your friends on Facebook, doesn't mean you have to be friends in real life. Facebook is a social NETWORKING site. Which means it about being connected to people you work with, go to school with, are realated to. It's about being connected to what's going on in the world.

I'm definately not friends with everybody I'm friends with on Facebook, a good chunk of my Facebook friends are family members. And the rest of them are people I go to school with.


I'm just a little bit sick of people taking Facebook so seriously. (and yes I am putting a Joker picture here.)
Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment