Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back to School Tag

Hey!!

Found at: http://www.elleandblair.com/forum/thread/back-to-school-tag

1. What year of school/college are you going into?
-I'm going to be a senior in highschool.
2. What are you excited and/or nervous for this year?
-Both. And a little bit terrified.
3. What's your favorite part of getting ready for back to school?
-I don't really have a favorite part. I've worn a uniform for that past few years, so I can't say shopping.
4. What grade were you in when you first started wearing makeup to school?
-Um, 7th...or 8th...
5. Where or from whom do you like getting inspiration for back to school trends & styles?
-Lately I've been loving Lucy Hale's style, so I'll probably do some of her looks.
6. What are your favorite upcoming "back to school"/fall trends for this year?
-I don't usually follow trends, especially most of the recent ones, they're kind of ugly.
7. Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies?
-uh, Walmart? Target?
8. What are your favorite stores to go back to school shopping?
-I don't do back to school shopping.
9. Will you be carrying a backpack or a purse to school this year? Which do you prefer?
-I tend to swith off, some days I'll carry a tote/purse others I'll grab a backpack.
10. What are 3 non-beauty essentials you HAVE to carry in your backpack/purse?
-Um, paper, phone, car keys.
11. What are 3 beauty essentials that you HAVE to carry in you backpack/purse?
-I usually have some sort of chapstick with me, but not much else.
12. What are your go-to hair products for this year, and what is your go to hair style?
-mouse and a fishtail side braid.
13. What are your go-to makeup products for this year and what is your go-to makeup look for school?
-Don't really have go to makeup products, but my go to look is a shimmery neutral look.
14. What are your go-to clothing items for back to school, and what accessories to you plan to rock this year?
-I'm not sure if we have a uniform this year, but if not, jeans, lots and lots of jeans. Colored hairties and random friendship bracelets (I've collected quite a few over the years)
15. Who do you tag?!
-You!

No comments:

Post a Comment