Friday, August 12, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 8: Something you’re currently worrying about.

Hey!



Day 8! Day 8!

Something you're currently worrying about.

-My senior year. If you read my post about High school, you know that I'm absolutely terrified. It's not that it's my last year of highschool, or that I'm turning 18 and I'll be on my own soon (not even, I wont turn 18 'til 3 months into my freshman year of college), it's that, at the end of this year, I have to say goodybye to the friends who have become more a family to me than my actual family (that sounds bad. I love my family, really). We're all going off to different places around the country, some out of the country, and I don't know how to handle that. I've had these people around me, all of us supporting each other for the past 3 years, and I don't  know how to live without them anymore. I know it's pathetic, but just thinking about saying goodbye makes me want to start sobbing.

Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment