Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another Final Destination?!?

Hey!

If you were on blogtv with me yesterday during the first hour or so, you've probably already heards this, but most of you haven't.
I just saw the trailer for the new Final Destination, and all I can say is, really? Do we really need another one? I mean sure, the first four are funny, but you've got to know when to stop. And the 3D! I'm sick of 3D, if I see it again I'm probably going to punch someone in the face. Final Destination is going to be the Final Fantasy of Movies, and yes, I just realized they both have ''Final'' in their names. I'm sure it's just a coincidence. The directors and producers in Hollywood need to learn that just because you put it in 3D, doesn't mean your going to get better sales (that has to be what its about, 3D doesn't make the movie better). In fact, by now it's probably going to damage sales, I know I'm not the only one who's sick of 3D.

Here's proof: I hate 3D.

Final Destination 5 comes out on August 12.

How do you feel about all the 3D movies? Are you sick of it too? Are you looking forward to Final Destination 5?

Don't forget to follow and like us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment